Mark is an in-demand expert in business strategy who works with businesses on their path to strategy success. His clients include c suite, capital funds, family offices, accounting firms, boards of management, investors and entrepreneurs. He is known for specialising in the Health Products & MedTech, Consumer, Manufacturing and Technology sectors and especially with R & D Grants.
Establishing & Management of Australian Entities.
• Developing Business Strategy for economic profit.
• Strategy Deep Dives and Roadblock Removals.
• Innovation Platform + R&D Strategy Specialist.
• Commercialisation + Go To Market Strategy.
Government Grant facilitation.
Investor Readiness Strategy
• Businesses Investor Readiness Plans.
• Multi-Business M&A Strategy Plans.
• Information Memorandums & Pitch Decks
• Emerging Business
• CEO, Director & Business Owners
Graduate-Australian Institute of Company Directors (2020),
Global Executive MBA-University of Sydney (2014),
Graduate International Management Consultants (2014),
Grad Dip Mgt-AGSM (2004). B. Nursing/Dip. App Science-Deakin University (1993).
Visiting industry strategist Stanford University GSB Palo Alto, USA
Member Australian Institute of Company Directors SME Special Interest Advisory Committee,
Director of NFP Australian Tissue Donation Network.