17th November 2020 | Business
The $20 million Small Business Digital Adaption Program is now open to help small businesses, sole traders and micro-businesses build digital capability in their day-to-day operations.
The program is part of the Victorian Government’s $3 billion Business Resilience Package.
Through the program, eligible businesses will be able to trial and then receive access to digital products, tools and training they can use to build digital capability in their day-to-day operations. Products currently available to businesses through this program include a website, e-commerce, finance and digital business management tools.
Businesses will be able to register, and trial selected digital products from suppliers who have partnered with the Victorian Government, then choose one of these products to purchase. Once businesses have purchased a product, they can apply for a rebate of $1,200 to access the product for 12 months. The program also offers free digital adaptation training and workshops to help registered businesses adopt and implement online tools in their business.
Program guidelines, full details on eligibility and how to register are available on the Small Business Digital Adaptation Program webpage. Registrations are now open and will close on 28 February 2021 or when funds are exhausted, whichever is sooner. Information is also available on this page for digital product or service suppliers interested in partnering with the Victorian Government on this program.
- The Small Business Digital Adaptation Program is for small businesses, sole trader, and micro-businesses. To be eligible for the program an applicant must:
- operate a business located in Victoria
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have held that ABN on 13 September 2019
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 13 September 2020.
- Not-for-profit entities that are not registered for GST and are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission are eligible to apply.
Businesses that are not required by relevant taxation legislation to be registered for GST are eligible to apply.
We provide all the digital marketing tools you need to kick start your digital branding. Click here to view our Ax3 Media